Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MAARC Holiday Party Weekend Dec 2-4

Greetings MAARC friends,

Life has had a way of getting in the way in my family especially since July convention time frame. I feel things have now started to settle down. I am sure the rest of you have been extremely busy with you lives and families, too.

I am so looking forward to a few days of R&R coming up Dec 2-4 weekend and hope to see you all at the Clam Digger in Atlantic Beach, NC.

Rick and John have made the arrangements with the hotel and it should be a nice event. Hope to see you all there. Don't forget to bring the gift to exchange and exchange until you get the one you want.

I would like to have a very short informal board meeting Saturday afternoon before the festivities start. If you have an agenda item to discuss please let me know.

I ONLY ADDED one item - AROC BOD nominations. If you are interested in running for national BOD or know someone in the chapter who would like to be nominated let it be known ASAP.

See ya in Atlantic Beach,

Alfisto Steve

No comments: