Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drive to Camden - What are YOU Doing with YOUR Spider?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amedeo DeCarolis
Date: Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Subject: Drive to Camden

Just checking, are you guys receiving my emails? I was wondering since it is Wednesday afternoon and have not received a single reply to join me this coming Saturday, although I did hear from a few by phone. This is what I have so far.

Myself of course, Mark Brummond, Barry Ward and Dick Hinman from Asheville, Ed Prytherche from Columbia (he must be there as we will be following his route), plus one member from the low country of South Carolina. This begs a question, what are you guys doing with your Spider? The weather looks great, the driving will be wonderful, the route is glorious, the food and drinks are free, what are you waiting for? It does not get much better than this. If this is not convertible driving time not sure what is and I do not even have a convertible.

Amedeo

No comments: