Sunday, August 30, 2009

Personal Note from Skip...

I would like to thank the members of MAARC for the outpouring of support and friendship at the passing of my wife, Phyllis, and the generous donation to the Khedive Shrine Transportation Fund.

I would especially like to thank “The Alfa Babes” for their roll in organizing the food and festivities at my house after the ceremony at the funeral home. It couldn’t have gone any smoother and I couldn’t have done it without you!!

I would also like to thank “Ill Presidente”, Ron Weddle for making the trek from North Carolina just to be at the ceremony and then he went back home and wouldn’t stay for the festivities. Now, that is above and beyond!!

Also, thanks to everyone who brought their Alfas. My brother thought someone had opened a junk yard at the funeral home but I will take care of that!

Thanks Again,
Skip

No comments: