Monday, October 12, 2009

FOR SALE: 1994 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

Unfortunately the time has come to part with my Alfa (my daughter's college tuition looms on the horizon). I purchased the car locally (Raleigh NC) from Peter Krause at Krause and England in May 2005. At the time it had about 72k miles on it and now it has about 84K. A new top was put on when I bought it. The oil has been changed at 5000 mile intervals with synthetic. All belts and rear brake pads were replaced in June 06. The master brake cylinder was replaced in May 08 and the slave clutch cylinder was replaced in June 08. The most recent service on the vehicle was June 08 and included: oil change, transmission fluid and rear transaxle fluid change and replacement with synthetics. Additionally, I put a new battery in this September.

The car is garage kept and driven only in perfect weather.Since the car is a 1994 it is badged as a Commemorative Edition. it is #120 of the final 190 imported to the US. It has hood and glove box badges and a certificate of authenticity. The car was first purchased at Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro. I am asking $13,500 which appears to be in line with other Alfa's for sale on Cars.com. However, I will consider serious offers.I've attached some pictures and can provide others.I'd be happy to bring the car to a local club event if you think that would help.

Best regards,
Steve Clark
919 280 5907



No comments: